Monday, May 16, 2011

What happened to the time?

It has been about 6 months since my last post. Not sure what happened. Life, I guess. Anyway, I am determined to get busy again, so expect to hear from me about my upcoming, once in a lifetime cruise to Alaska. DH and I are both celebrating BIG birthdays this year, so this is our treat. And we're throwing in our 30 aniversary, which was 4 years ago, but we couldn't do the trip then!


Have been busy sewing, teaching, sewing and teaching some more. I love it.

Sewed a four-patch-posey quilt from some very bright gold and red floral. It turned out great. Don't you love those tiny square in square cornerstones? They drove me crazy.


























Also, made a quilt of valor with a friend - she did the front, I did the borders and the back and binding. Great team work. Here it is before binding:

























Contributed to the guild's challenge in March. The quilts were raffled so I had to give it up. Not sure about that part. We had to use 12 little red polka dotted circles. It's called Caterpillar Dreams.

More to come. Stay tuned.

No comments: